CBO 500 DIY Kit | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | Flexibility Meets Affordability | 27" x 22" Cooking Surface
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-500 DIY Kit includes:
- 5-Piece Oven - Dome, 2-piece Hearth (27" x 22" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Specs | Manual
FOR THE DO-IT-YOURSELFER
The CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is a great choice for layouts that require an oven with a smaller footprint. It can easily fit into most outdoor kitchens.
Installation is straightforward, but requires some hardscaping experience. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
You’re equipped with everything needed to fire up the good life with our signature FlameRoll®. Your CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is sure to provide you and your family with endless enjoyment.
Assembling a CBO-500 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how simple it is to put together a Chicago Brick Oven DIY Kit.
After assembling your CBO-500 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.
No issues with oven whatsoever. Shipped to the house on a pallet. Wanted to keep footprint small, so went with the 500 oven. Good for one pizza at a time. But at temp, it takes about a minute or so per pie! Just got a 12" cast iron pan - perfect fit - so next up is a Chicago Deep Dish (yum).
Let me say that working with Bob was pleasure. He always picks up his phone and doesn’t rush u off the phone. He’s old school!!! Lol I would definitely recommend your company. I will send pictures as soon as we are done. Ty Bob
From the Customer Service to the delivery. Everyone was nice and helpful. Would definitely purchase from them again.