CBO 1000 DIY Kit | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | Take It To The MAX | 53" x 39" Cooking Surface
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and is certified to ULC/ORD C2162.
CBO-1000 Commercial Pizza Oven DIY Kit includes:
- 7-Piece Oven - 2-piece Dome, 3-piece Hearth (53" x 39" cooking surface), Arch, Insulating Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
THE BIGGER, THE BETTER
With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, the CBO-1000 Commercial Pizza Oven DIY Kit is the ideal high-output commercial oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction.
Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick or stone to fit your individual style. This CBO oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
The insulation blanket increases heat retention and the oven's unique shape creates a FlameRoll® which pulls the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating higher temperatures for superior cooking. This design allows the oven to reach temperatures in excess of 1,000° F.
After assembling your CBO-1000 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." - Dave B.
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.