CBO 750 Countertop | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | 38" x 28" Cooking Surface
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven includes:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color - Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein and Solar Black
- Pre Assembled - Fully Insulated, Includes a "Class A" Double Wall Chimney
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Specs | Manual
ONE OF OUR BEST-SELLING COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVENS
Transform your outdoor dining experience with our versatile CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven, which may be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. With a roomy hearth, you'll be able to serve up large feasts for friends and family.
These preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offer the flexibility to fit your lifestyle and budget. They offer the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time or expense of a custom installation.
Our unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside. This CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven is Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor and outdoor use.
Base SKU CBO-O-CT-750
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.
We love our Chicago Oven, easy to season and easy to operate, with professional results every time! This is our first oven and we feel we picked the best! We have over 250 pizzas under our belt, after one years use. We are now experiencing with all day cooking as the oven temp changes during the day. Baking bread, roasting chicken and fish, and steaks are amazing. We use our oven year round, depending on the weather! Great choice and great results!
This is by far the best pizza oven on the market. Excited to use this new oven for years to come.