As with all paints, shake or still well before using. Test on an inconspicuous spot first.
Paint Touchup Process for Copper Vein Hoods:
- Requires three (3) individual paint applications: Copper Vein, Solar Black and Diamond Dust.
- Use the applicator tip to dab the Copper Vein color into the scratch. Allow time to dry before beginning the next application.
- Using the same application method, apply the Solar Black color by emulating the pattern of your oven hood. Again allow time to dry before proceeding to the final application.
- For a protective finish, apply the final Diamond Dust color by dabbing with applicator tip. Allow final coating to dry completely before firing up your oven.
Paint Touchup Process for Silver Vein Hoods:
- Substitute Silver Vein color for Copper Vein.
- Follow the same process for touching up paint.
Paint Touchup Process for Terra Cotta or Dark Roast Hoods:
- Only one paint application and one paint color is required.
- Select the appropriate paint, Terra Cotta color or Dark Roast color.
- Using the tip of the applicator brush, lightly dab paint color into the scratch. Do NOT use strokes but rather dab with the brush tip.
- Allow surface to dry and follow up with a second application, if needed.
- Allow paint to thoroughly dry before firing up your oven.