CBO 750 Mobile Stand | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | Remarkable Cuisine
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use.
CBO-750 Mobile Pizza Oven includes:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein or Copper Vein
- Pre Assembled with - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Chimney Pipe, Stainless Steel Cap & Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer
- Mobile Cart - Custom built for Chicago Brick Oven
Specs | Manual
ENJOY WOOD-FIRED FLAVOR & Some Mobility
Looking for the convenience of a grill with the authentic flavor of a wood-burning oven? Our CBO-750 Mobile Pizza Oven features a custom-built cart with heavy-duty casters for high portability. It's practical for patios or decks, and offers the flexibility to accommodate backyard layout changes or major landscape renovations.
Our unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside.
Base SKU CBO-O-MBL-750
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.
The unit is very stylish and very, very well built. This has been great and retains the heat for an unbelievable about of time.
CB-750 -- Great Oven!
Love the oven! Great product and great company to work with. Oven arrived in a large crate fully assembled. Unit weighs 750 pounds but the crate came with a ramp, so the oven was surprisingly easy to move from the pallet to its final position. The instructions provided were easy to follow and our first pizza came out great. Sales staff and customer service have been very responsive to questions.
it was amazing we had so much fun. using the 750 oven was so easy. i was really nervous making the first pizza but once the pizza was in, the oven did its magic and the pizza came out perfect. looking forward to many great times ahead. i am glad i went with the 750 mobile