CBO 750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) No SKIRT | Dual Fuel (Gas and Wood)
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS)
CBO-750 Hybrid Sunken Countertop (Residential) oven includes:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein, Copper Vein, or Solar Black
- Gas Package - Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP)
- PreAssembled With - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Chimney Pipe, Stainless Steel Cap and Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- The Residential (R) oven is certified for outdoor use only.
Specs | Manual - Residential
DUAL FUEL BRINGS THE HEAT, TWO WAYS
The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. Burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven's wood-fired flavor into every meal you make.
The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it's certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll™.
Best Residential Pizza Oven
Our residential hybrid ovens are for outdoor use only. Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.