- 1 - 12" Pizza Shell
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Medium-sized Tomato – thinly sliced
- Small Onion – thinly sliced
- 2 cups Cooked Lamb Meat – cut into bite size pieces (We use Leg of Lamb)
- 1 cup Feta Cheese – crumbled
- 1 cup Cucumber Sauce – your favorite recipe
Fire up your Chicago Brick Oven to 750°F – use an infrared temperature gun to check temp when ready. Brush pizza shell with oil. Arrange sliced tomatoes and onions evenly. Sprinkle lamb and feta cheese evenly on top. Bake for 2-1/2 minutes.
Remove from oven. Dollop cucumber sauce in a checkerboard pattern on top.