The Americano Countertop | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | 22.5" x 30" Cooking Surface - Plus Starter kit Accessory Package
- NEW HEARTH - Made using our proprietary refractory formula - these casted hearth bricks (2) are designed for maximum durability and include a new smooth beveled edge.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Features prefabricated stainless steel dome wrapped with superior insulation and stainless steel decorative door. Available in premium colors of Copper Vein, Silver Vein, and Solar Black. This oven will become a lifelong mainstay.
- INCOMPARABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- RESIDENTIAL: Outdoor use only.
- STARTER KIT ACCESSORY PACKAGE: *Detachable pizza peel 12", *IR Temp Gun, and *Wire Brush 39"
CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven includes:
- Dome & Door - Made of Prefabricated Stainless Steel
- Hood Color - Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein, and Solar Black
- Cooking Surface - 22.5” x 30” Hearth Space
- Starter kit Accessory Package - 3 items valued at over $125
Specs | Manual
IDEAL FOR EVERY OUTDOOR KITCHEN
The CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven is a preassembled, high-performance oven with portability. Using state-of-the-art materials, we’ve designed an easy to use, affordable wood-fired pizza oven without sacrificing cooking quality.
The CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven is best suited for cooking at moderate to high temperatures. Its lightweight metal dome delivers our renowned FlameRoll® for consistent, professional pizza-cooking performance -- and much more.
Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
If you are new to wood-fired cooking and looking for a cost-effective way to get started, you will find any of our Americano models a fun, affordable addition to your outdoor entertainment space.
Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
Base SKU CBO-O-CT-AMR
Customers Love Us
It’s Pizza Time
Make everytime you fire up your pizza oven an experience. Be the envy of your neighbors. Cook anything from pizzas to steaks to create your ultimate outdoor backyard experience.
“I did some research looking for the best one and the same company kept coming up, Chicago Brick Oven. The oven and the pizza I cooked became the sensation of my small town. We had pizza parties every weekend and then I started experimenting. We have made pizza, steak, fish, baked potatoes, cookies, pumpkin seeds, Mac n cheese, calzones, stuffed peppers and my favorite fresh pita bread. I highly recommend the Chicago Brick Oven to everyone that has a passion for cooking great food.”“ -Joe N.
"Here's a photo of our Chicago brick oven. We love it! It's the ultimate party facilitation device and the In-Chamber fire goes perfect with our outdoor design theme." -Dave B.
Made in the U.S. Reliability
Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., our ovens are American made and certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With a proprietary refractory cement formula and stainless steel fiber reinforcement, they’re designed for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
Our FlameRoll™ creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.